Friday 15 October 2010

Seeing Things Differently

I'm always asking to see things differently. This is mainly because I notice so many judgements tucked within every thought I think and every decision I make. I can tell immediately when I've chosen wrongly even when I refuse to admit it. Still I know when I am not at peace but wish to be. I always want to be at peace and so I am always choosing again for peace and not turmoil. When I ask for peace I always find it because Holy Spirit is always there to give it to me when I am willing to receive it. And oh it's good! Like candy to a fat child. I lap it up... Peace is truly no small gift. I can go on about specifics; situations and circumstances. But at the core I know they don't matter becaause thy are just different forms of the same dream, but dreams don't matter, only content. It's always the same and I laugh it all away...

No comments: